Friday, May 27, 2005

YESTERDAY.....

Yesterday was a very different day for me. Usually on Thursdays, I have to go to school. But not yesterday. So, I can sleep a lil' bit longer. (haha) My family and I have to go to KL to send my sis (ta jie) to the airport (KLIA).

I waked up at 8 a.m. just to watch American Idol. I'm glad that Carrie won as my family supports Bo. And then, I found out that Liverpool won the Champions League. I'm very disappointed with AC Milan. They should have won the match after they score 3-0. Liverpool came back from 3-0 down to 3-3 and won the game by penalty shoot out. So, which do u think is the greatest comeback in Champions League? Liverpool vs AC Milan (2005) or Man Utd vs Bayern Munich (1999)?

After ta jie finished packing, we were off to KL. As usual, the long and boring journey.

After we reached KLIA, we have our meal in McDonalds before ta jie checked in. Ta Jie saw a person pushing a trolley and she reminded me of a movie called THE TERMINAL which the
guy collected back trolleys in the airport just to get the 25 cents. The money were to buy food in Burger King.

Then, it's time to say goodbye. I hope she had fun in New Zealand. ( Take more pictures!!!)

We were off to KL to visit my sis ( er jie). We met in KLCC. We had our meal in CHili's. I think this is the first time I'm unable to finish my meal.

After the meal, we went back to Ipoh.

THE END

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first time for unable to finish your meal? You seem like a food lover, which is great. People always said, eat more and you will grow tall. How tall are you now?

Jia Wei said...

Did I really sounded like a reporter that reports on every movement my family makes?