Friday, November 11, 2005

TECHNOLOGY IN FOOTBALL

What do you think about the introduction of technology in football (soccer)? I personally think that it is a brilliant idea. In my opinion, I felt that the referees really need some help. The responsibilities of referees are too big. They are given the power to make judgement in the game. Unfortunately, they sometimes make mistakes just like everyone else. Because of that, they are heavily criticised by the media, fans and clubs.

I guess the only way to solve this problem is through modern technology- Diego Maradona will be happy... if technology is introduced he will be the only one being called the Hand of God. 8)

On the other hand, I think that I really enjoy watching blunders by the referees and debating it after the match....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ennie said...

To my favourite brother (that's because I have only 1 =)

You are spammed!