Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dumb and Dumber

-----------------------------------------Niki-------------------------------------
In the workshop, we played quite a number of games. Games that are from the Brats tradition such as Johnny, the card game, the 3-thing game, the horses, grandma, the number game, the she fly she flew game and so on. These games are said to be easy and stupid. Believe me, these games still bug me. Until now, I’m still wondering how the games work as I only get the Johnny game right. It’s frustrating to see how stupid people thought the games are. Yea… the Johnny one is dumb too. It’s so easy but so few got it.

The seniors were particularly mean to us in this. They never told us how the games work. All they say is that the game is very easy and you have to look beyond the obvious. But what’s the obvious? When people feels dumb after getting the game, I feel even dumber for not getting a dumb game right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah. seriously, dont feel too bad about it!
look at josephine!! :D
and i want your pics!!

Jia Wei said...

yea... i feel for her..

Anonymous said...

Yeah - don't worry. Stick around and you'll get it.

Btw, thanks for using that hideous picture of me. Tsk tsk.

Now serve you right for still not knowing.

Jia Wei said...

wah!!! is that picture that hideous to u? Haha.. don't be mad.. It tells a story... haha!!
I'm still hoping I'l get the game one day...