Saturday, August 11, 2007

NS!! Oh, NS!!

Tahniah, anda telah terpilih untuk mengikuti Program Latihan Khidmat Negara Siri 5/2008.

No. KP : 900XXX-XX-XXXX
Nama : YONG JIA WEI
Negeri : PERAK



I'm not sure if 'tahniah' is the right word to be used here.
I don't think it's everyone around my age's dream to be picked.
Frankly, if given a chance to choose whether to be picked for national service or not, I would prefer not to be chosen. But it didn't seems like I have a choice here. I'm quite okay with it. Kind of half expected this. Just that I rather spend my holidays in another way. Hope it's a fun one..

2 comments:

Ennie said...

Haha...It's like winning a lucky draw. I'm sure you'll have fun and enjoy such experience. When and where else can you hold M16? Worry about that later. Now study hard and doyour best for SPM. All the best!

JTan said...

Wow.. another one who kena.. (Zhong Xin and Tabby kena-ed too)..

Well I won't wish you congrats.. but all the best though..

Make the most of it when the time comes.. just focus on your SPM first.. hehe..

Take care!