Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oh My Gdonoses! I Can Raed Tihs!

You msut be wndroenig waht am I wrinitg aoubt. Npoe. I'm not wnritig in a freoign lngguaae and tihs mgiht be the msot tmie-cnousimng peice of aticrle I had eevr wttrien in my lfieimte yet. And npoe. tihs arcltie is nthoing ipormantt. It's not aoubt ploiitcs or smoe screet msseages in mrose cdoe taht poeple use drinug war tmies. It is bsaialcly aobut mssipleled wrods. :P

Waht tggrireed me to wirte in scuh a way? I'm porabbly out of my mnid dinog tihs and nboody mghit eevr btheor to raed tihs. Wlel, it is siad taht eevrynoe can raed tihs. Yes. You can raed tihs riiducluos and piontelss atircle. Erm, if you had aleardy raech tihs piont, I tinhk you wluod had furiged taht out.. haah!! As lnog as the frsit and the lsat lteter of a wrod are psioiotned crroectly the hmuan bairn can fgiure out the wrod ppoerlry. Taht was waht I raed aoubt on the ietnrent wichh was siad to be a Cmardgibe Uvineistry epemnirext or it culod be a fkae one. Wlel, fkae eeiremnpxt or not, I can raed msot of the wrods. It's not jsut Egnlsih but I teird raeindg in BM and it wkros aamnizgly for me. Erm.. I'm straitng to tnihk it's jsut me. Myabe my mnid is so cofusned taht mssieplled wrods don't cnosufe me aynomre. I'll jsut sotp hree bferoe I go nuts.


P.S.1 - Read the comment section if u had given up reading this..

P.S. 2 - I tnihk my psot- STPM snyrdome is gteitng wrost.. XD

P.S. 3 - Pray for Malaysia for the events that occured recently! Pray for peace, calmness and safety!

1 comment:

Jia Wei said...

You must be wondering what am I writing about. Nope. I'm not writing in a foreign language and this might be the most time-consuming article I had ever written in my lifetime yet. And nope. It's not about politics or some secret messages in morse code that people use during war times. It is basically about misspelled words. :p

What triggered me to write in such a way? I'm probably out of my mind doing this and nobody might ever bother to read this. Well, it is said that everyone ca read this. Yes. You can read this ridiculous and pointless article. Erm, if you had already reach this point, I think you would had figured that out.. haha!! As long as the first and the last letter of a word are positioned correctly, the human brain can figure out the word properly. Thot was what I read about on the internet which was said to be a Cambridge University experiment or it could be a fake one. Well, fake experiment or not, I can read most of the words. It's not just English but I tried reading in BM and it works amazingly for me. Erm, I'm starting to think it's just me. Maybe my mind is so confused that misspelled words don't confuse me anymore. I'll just stop here before I go nuts.

P.S. 2 - I think my post-STPM syndrome is getting worst.. XD