Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Darker Magical World

If you had read all the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, you will realised that the magical world is getting darker and darker. And I'm not really excited about it. I'm actually felling quite confuse. I wonder why the magical world scariest criminal, Lord Voldemort, is trying so hard just to kill a magical school student? I'm actually not very excited about the Death Eaters or Lord Voldemort. I'm more into Hogwarts, magical creatures, spells and quidditch. I'm actually quite disappointed that the magical world is getting darker and darker.... There's too much death. Since the fourth book, there's been death. First, it's Cedric Diggory. Then, it's Sirius Black. Even Albus Dumbledore died (sixth book). So, who is going to die next?

By the way, this is only my opinion about Harry Potter books. What J.K. Rowling wrote is her latests Harry Potter books didn't really make sense to me. Voldemort trying so hard to kill Harry Potter... the Weasleys twins leaves school in the most dramatic way... Percy suddenly turned into another person and it's like he was brainwashed by the Ministry of magic... Sirius Black died when Harry needed him the most... Dumbledore ( a Gandalf figure), the most unlikely person to die, died and killed by the most unexpected person, Severus Snape. I thought Snape is on Dumbledore's side as he is part of the Order of the Phoenix even though he had mistreated Harry is some way....Cedric Diggory died being an innocent victim of the Dark Lord... Quidditch fans around the world being terrorized by the Death Eaters after the World Cup final... EVERYTHING is Negative points... Since after she wrote the forth book, she's turning Hogwarts into a warzone... Am I right? This isn’t good against evil.. This is like a place full of brightness being slowly swallowed up by darkness…

I prefer the world to be more magical. I wanted J.K. Rowling to focus more on Hogwarts, quidditch, magical creatures, spells and stuff like that, not Death Eaters or Voldemort! In every book, there is something you like and something you dislike. I like the idea of Quidditch, spells and stuff like that but I dislike that darker magical world. Why Voldemort targets Hogwarts?
He plans to destroy the school more than anything else... In the end, Hogwarts is just a school.....

No comments: