Thursday, December 22, 2005

...PMR Results...

Today may be one of the most nervous day of my life... I woke up; knowing that the PMR results will be release today... I'm hoping for the best but fear for the worst... I tried to stop thinking about it but I can't and it's driving me crazy... Every step I took, takes my breathe away... My hands were weak and my knees were numb... I felt the morning breeze the causes me to shiver... Looking back at my Mid term exam and Pre-PMR exam, I saw some A's and B's... But in my opinion, this PMR exam was not as tough as the previous exams... I had the confidence to score but I'm can't be over-confident...

Soon, everything turned out well and handsome and I get what I wanted... No more PMR and SPM is coming ahead in year 2007... Life is full of exams and you're never get enough of it...

2 comments:

Ennie said...

Congrats, boy. I'm proud of you. Wouldn't be able to see you are that nervous as you are often expressionless. But glad to know more about your feelings through the blog.

Love always,
Ta Jie

Jia Wei said...

Thank you...

(anyway... am I really that expressionless???)