Friday, December 22, 2006

Impassive


First of all, I have attended the Hillsong United concert with my sisters which is held in SIB KL (near Menara Star)... Hmm...How do I start?... This is probably the first time I went for a rock concert..(Well, to me, this concert is more like a rock concert than a worship concert..)

I knew my sisters may have a lot of critics for this concert.... They wouldn't have went for the concert if not for me... haha.......( Yeah.,.. my sis's friend was there too and he said the least expected people to be there are my sisters.....I kind of expected it...lah....My sisters aren't fans of Hillsong United...) So... it sounded like I dragged them to go with me...uhh..

I have some bad remarks about the organisers. First of all, they made us use the stairs even though there are lifts... They claimed that it was to prevent anyone from jumping queue.....rubbish!! Even when we are climbing up the stairs, there are people jumping queue! So, what's the point? So, we have to climb the stairs to the 5th floor.. At that moment, the staircase crampled up with people and we had to wait for quite a while in there as the people are not moving at all.

Then, when we reached the auditorium, I was shocked to find out that the place is already packed. I took a glimspe at the staircase and there are still a lot of people outside.. So, do you know what the organisers did? They asked some of the people to move to second floor to watch the concert live on LCD screens...huh... I was thinking.. how could they do that? All of us paid for the concert and we deserved to watch the concert live in the auditorium and not to watched on LCD screen!! It's too much!.

But me and my sisters went to the balcony and we sat on the steps....we were quite frustrated about it. But luckily we get a clear view of the stage. The concert is quite alright... though my sisters did not like it.. The band is really good! and I do enjoy some of their songs like One Way (Jesus) which make (almost) everyone so pumped up..! There are 4 guitarist ( one on acoustic guitar who is also the lead singer, two on electric guitar and one on bass guitar), one on keyboard and one on drums plus 2 other singers. So, it is actually quite a large band. There's a little incident where the lead singer's guiter string snapped while playing a song... I think not many noticed it..

If you ask me whether I enjoy the concert or not... my answer is no and yes.... Yes, I do enjoyed the music...it's nice but everything else is bad.....

No comments: