Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Last Day of 2006



It's 31 of December and this is it...... the final day of year 2006.......... and u know what this means? Here comes 2007 and SPM.
2007 - SPM - The biggest and the most important exam of my life so far.... :(
Of course I want to do well...Well, I had to study extra hard.... as 2006 is kind of disastrous for me in my studies cause I didn't do that well... Everything is quite new back then.... Hope I cope with it now
School is restarting soon and the 6-week holidays are over
Well, at least, I have something to look forward to, right?
(Ya... speakin' of 2007, my sisters will be going to Hong Kong for holidays in January....... sounds fun... but I don't get to follow. ( ...nevermind....)
By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR
a new year, a new adventure!!! :D

3 comments:

JTan said...

Wah.. hey, didn't know you blogged too.

Neway, continue blogging... take care and God bless!

=)

why said...

Hey Happy New Year Jia Wei!
Just thought i'd share some out-of-this-world guitar goreng'ing' with you. May it inspire you to continue playing & practising on this wonderful instrument! Of course only after you study first lah. Haha ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPe3NsUJ54o

-honyau-

Jia Wei said...

hey hon yau,

ooo... Tommy Emmanuel's video....

Wow!.. He's so amazing... and he did it so fast and easily..
VERY NICE!