Friday, December 22, 2006

D&K

On the 18th of November 2006 (which is a Saturday), my family and I went to Elim Church, Ipoh to watch a concert... The singers are actually a Taiwanese duo called D&K which represents their own name, Danny & Kyle. Although I never heard of them before... it is said that they quite popular in Taiwan and Hong Kong... But they are actually quite good. Danny's voice is smooth flowing and easy listening.... while. Kyle is kind of a good guitarist... Their songs are practically inspired by christianity (Christians songs) and it's really nice....... Well, it's not just about the music..... from time to time throughout the concert, they telling stories about God and telling us about human believes and faith and they also tell us about the situation these days in Taiwan (maybe the world)....where I learn the hard but truth fact about the estimated number of people that had commited suicide..in a year in Taiwan... It is really hard to believe it...I was touched by them and they really make us think a lot......I really glad that I was present in the concert Well..my sis and I was so attracted by them that we bought their album which is on sold after the show..

No comments: