Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Day in Sunway


- I spent my day in Sunway today. You'll most probably ask me why I was all the way there from Ipoh. Well, you can called it a field trip or something. It's actually an invitation from Sunway College to a few schools in Ipoh, KL and Melaka. So majority of my class included me went for the trip. I just came back after a crazy bus ride (explain later) so I'm feeling so darn tired..
Coincidently, Jo Ann was there too.. By the way, I was so surprised to meet Li-Ann there. The moment I arrived at Sunway and hop down from the bus, suddenly, Li-Ann just appeared right in front of me.. Coincidently, she was at the entrance too when we arrived. Yea.. she studies there.. ( What's up with all this BRATs stuff, huh?) Will upload the pictures and blog about the crazy trip later.
- Apparently, the no flicker plan did not work out. Somehow, since it's father's day, everyone is kind of busy with something. So, the gathering was cancelled lar...

No comments: