Saturday, June 09, 2007

Study Mode.

Holidays are almost over now and this means that I have to be in study mode again. I can't imagine how lazy I was over the past few days. It was the holidays that all of us, students, looking forward for. Now it's almost gone. And I think I'm starting to be worrying a lot over exams.. You know, all these fears of not doing well but all the hopes of scoring high. Well, is it wrong to feel the pressure? SPM is just like 5 months away! And I thought I have a lot of time. I was wrong. Study, study, study!!

Life after the holidays can be described with this 'equation'.
Tuitions + school + textbooks + study + study (again) + study (and again) + study (and again) =____________

Thinking back, it seems like PMR was just not too long ago. Haha. Time really flies lar... (How many times I had mentioned this).

No comments: