Wednesday, June 06, 2007

No flicker?

To give up my computer, the tv, my handphone and anything that flickers and consumes energy for a day, (knock, knock) is this reality?

No Flicker Day- http://rage.com.my/writeups/story.asp?file=/2007/6/5/features/20070605124421&sec=features

Remember what Niki said on the last day of BRATs camp regarding the no-flicker day challenge? I think we [me, Hui Ling, Jo Ann, Jia Xin, Joanna(maybe)], Ipoh BRATs, are about to accept the challenge which is on June 17. I just went out with Hiro, Jo Ann and Karen to 'bincang' about this and we are quite seriously thinking of it. But all of us were like scratching our head most of the time thinking of what we can do together. It's tough and we don't want to waste the day. But we kind of planned out something already but it's not confirm yet whether we are doing or not...

By the way, I forced Hui Ling and Jo Ann to show me BRAThematics today. I THINK I finally GOT it! How stupid I can be? I was just looking at the wrong thing.. Cis! With 2 games down now, I still want to find out about the 3-thing game, grandma, and horses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no flicker. i dont think im tough enough to handle it, ahaha. good luck with that. and i wanna know the three thing game too!!

Jia Wei said...

No flicker day.. U nvr try, u'll nvr know.. haha. Yea, I'm still clueless about the 3-thing game...I wanna know!!